Perry Golf Club -  Perry, Georgia - (formerly Perry Country Club)
Perry Golf Club is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - We will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Perry Golf Club is one of the area's premier public golf centers, we offer fun for the entire family
 
Perry Golf Club features an 18 hole, 6465 yard, par-71 championship golf course cut from the pines of Middle Georgia.  With our lush Bermuda grass fairways, new TifEagle Bermuda grass greens and 3 sets of tees, the course offer enjoyable and challenging test of golf.

Perry Golf Club was incorporated on June 8, 1951 when the charter was accepted by a meeting of shareholders, several of whom are still active members of the Club. The first nine holes and swimming pool opened in the spring and summer of 1952.  The Grand Opening of the new nine hole was held on Labor Day 1970.  In August of 1992 the Club suffered a terrible disaster when the clubhouse was destroyed by fire.  A new clubhouse was designed, constructed, and opened in the fall of 1993.  In August of 1993 the front nine was sprigged in 419 Bermuda grass.  In April of 1994 the back nine was sprigged.

This spring the country club will come under new ownership, bring about some new and exciting changes.  We are looking forward to the addition of a new fitness facility, a walking trail, and a relaxing outdoor fireplace by the pool area. Golf and swimming lessons are available for children and adults and we are also looking forward to a Junior Golf Program this summer for kids. Contact the club for more details on these exciting additions.

Click on the news article below for more information on the new ownership of the club...




Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint